Effective 1st January, 2016
- The articles, newsletters, publications and presentations are for general information only and are not intended to provide legal advice.
- Oyewole & Adesina do not accept responsibility or liability to users or any third parties in relation to the use of the articles, newsletters, publications and presentations or their contents.
- Oyewole & Adesina retains all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property in or arising out of the articles, newsletters, publications and presentations published on this site.
- The materials provided on this site are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
- Nothing in these terms shall operate to exclude or restrict liability based on fraud or reckless disregard of professional obligations or any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by applicable laws or regulations.
- These terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.